5.3.09

Time for Whats on My Mind...



All my good morning texts and emails were met with replies of how wonderful my girl friends nights were, meaning, how wonderful the sex was last night! I guess everyone took it being "Hump" day to heart:) I must say my favorite good morning reply today was from my...ummm..."special friend", "significant other", whatever the term is for someone you've been "dating" for almost 2 years but doesnt want to technically be in a relationship (??, I know)...anywho, it was my absolute favorite because he just got "tested", after I did last week, and Im proud to say that we're both NEGATIVE. You can practice safe sex, and try to hopefully remain in a monogamous relationship with whoever your with, but those 20 minutes of wait can be the most nerve racking of a person's life. Just imagine, in one instant your life is changed, FOREVER...

So tomorrow is one of my bestest friends birthday party and I cant wait! Since getting older, birthdays seem to be the only time when EVERYONE comes out to party now, and her birthday and my birthday are like the two highlights of the year, her's kicks it off and mines ends it, lol. I bought a dress like 3 weeks ago in anticipation and even shoes to match, I dont have a bag though, which means im going to have to make a mad dash to 34th street after work tomorrow and hope theres a grey clutch with my name on it out there!...he he he, im so excited!, I better have fun too:)
And my hair looks so cute today too, of course cause im just at work doing nothing, now watch tomorrow when im trying to achieve this look its gonna look like anything but!...

I found a new lunch spot that im going to try out today. Ive been stalking this place for weeks now, casually trying to peak through the window as I'd walk by, lol. Yesterday I finally took the time to stop and read the menu I saw posted on the door, and they seem to have pretty good food selections and prices. The winner for me was the "create your own salad" with 4 toppings starting at $3.95!!!, the place I go to now for my create your own salad is freakin $6.50!!! Its so expensive to eat healthy...he he he, speaking of healthy...last night I was laying in bed and an old Tyra show came on and it was about obese teens. They started showing the guests, 15, 16, and 17 year olds that weighed like 200, 300, and even 400 pounds! As soon as I saw them why did I get out of bed, at 12:30am, and did like 50 crunches!!!, lol...

And speaking of Tyra, I watched the new season of America's Next Top Model last night. I must say, they'll never be another Eva Diva!, she was the most gorgeous Top Model to come from that show...I had her pegged from the moment I saw her on the commercials. This new crop of model "wanna-be's" is so so, I dont see any stand out winners like with Eva, but I see some with potential. I liked a girl who goes by the name of Fo. She's Black and Mexican and has the most cutest freckles ever...I want freckles!, lol. Oh!, they showed a commercial for applicants for next season of the show (already?, I know right), and there suprisingly looking for girls who are 5'7 and under!! I think the age range is up to 24 or 25 though...man if I was...2 years younger!!!...he he he....

...stay tuned for next thoughts!

~J. Genese

1 comment:

  1. well well well
    lol
    you need to tell Mr. Lenzy to shit or get off the pot already 2 years is enough time to think about it. Commit already! lol
    I love your new eating healthy on Tuesdays and Thursdays lol that just tickles me so!
    I can't remember the last time I got together with the girls for some fun out on the town ;0( I'm missing a social life damn it!

    ReplyDelete