25.3.09

My MORNING COMMUTE

Train Sightings...
...so much to see and comment on during my morning commute!
-Ahhh, someone just walked past and I can smell the scent of baby powder!, and I know its one of those baby powder scented oils!, I love the scent of baby powder, its just so refreshing, especially in the morning...
-Orange pumps with a Louis Vuitton handbag? I dont know, but I think it kind of works for me...I applaud the splash of color!, go girl!...
-Ok air conditioning on the train??, ummm not when Im still wearing my winter coat! Get it together MTA!..
-Pink Uggs? I think I like them...
-Uggs and liquid leggings??...ummm....ok....?, lol...
-When did Louis Vuitton become the standard handbag?, sheeesh, another one...oooh its nice:)...
-Ok now I know this is a clearly a man sitting across from me with his tan knee boots, skinny jeans, aqua colored shoulder bag, and purple suede blazer....but he better work!, cover girl!!, lol...
-Oh how I love being in the way going down the stairs at the WTC station to the PATH train as all the New Jersians are getting off the train and trying to get up the stairs!:)...and they say New Yorkers are rude, as if! Learn how to share the staircase New Jersey!!!, sheeeesh! Thats why I always boguard my way down the stairs, even if the train already left...its the principal!!! Your in a hurry, so am I!!...he he he, not im not...but still!...
-Those sneaker shoes I see guys wearing, Maru's?, Mauri's?, Mauvi's?, whatever there called, there ugly...
....tune in next time!:)
~J. Genese

No comments:

Post a Comment