4.2.09

Shoe Whore Indeed...but Bag Fanatic at Heart!





While I do love and can appreciate a nice sexy shoe indeed, I must say that I am definitely more of a bag whore:) I dont know...its like when a man see's a woman with a nice backside walk by and they lose all senses and have to stop and stare...thats the way I feel when I see a nice bag walk by!, lol...well, get carried by I should say. I fell in love yesterday morning on the train as I oogled this woman's LouisVuitton Damier Canvas Neverfull GM tote bag all the way till it walked off the train, and out of my life:(, lol...I just had to look it up as soon as i got to work! It was like the prettiest tote bag I had ever seen, and as I am currently in search of the perfect tote, it just appealed to all my fashion senses.
But my first love and absolute favorite hand bag will always be the classic "Speedy" or "Boston" shape...otherwise known as the "bowling bag". Im just all around in love with this style of hand bag, its the perfect shape and size, not too small and just big enough.
Now while ill always be a Gucci girl at heart, I am starting to venture onto other brands, and during my perusal of eluxury.com the other day, I spotted a gem...its a Marc by Marc Jacobs swifty handbag! Its so cute, perfect size, perfect shape....and the perfect price!!...I think im in love again!:)....
.
Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Neverfull GM
.
Marc by Marc Jacobs
.
J.Genese~

No comments:

Post a Comment